Wednesday 11 April 2012

Five Guys Burgers and Fries


Time for something awesome and unhealthy! To Five Guys!!! So this particular place is not any run of the mill burger and fries joint. There are articles everywhere in this restaurant about their award wining burgers. They are a company that originated from New York, a city that is known for having the best burgers. The fact that Five Guys was able to compete in such a competitive city really proves something.
So I noticed that when I entered the restaurant everything was bright red and the employees were very polite. I ordered the Cheeseburger, Cajun fries, and a drink. The way Five Guys works is any burger you order, it is automatically a double. Unless you ordered a kids burger then it will be a single patty.

So I received and double cheeseburger with my choice of toppings and instead of just a cup of fries, I was given a paper bag of fries with a cup in it… LOL it was insane how much fries they give you. I also noticed that every time an order was ready the employee would walk the food all the way over to the customers seating area and present it to them with a smile. I guess this is part of the Five Guys image to be very customer friendly. It is very hard to find good service in regular burger joints. When I bit into the burger it was so juicy and tender. The meat was cooked perfectly. The fries were way too much; they literally give you a bag of fries. I thought the food was pretty amazing and the service just really tops it off.
Food 8.5/10
Service 9.5/10
Experience 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment