Sunday 1 April 2012

Ambassadors Dim Sum

So the destination today was Ambassadors Dim Sum located in Richmond Hill. Dim Sum is a style of Chinese foods prepared in small portions like appetizers. Usually eaten for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. So I heard many good things about Ambassadors and it was known for having the best Dim Sum in the area. The service seem very average not too much to talk about there. However the food was very tasty and fresh. I’ve been to many different Dim Sum locations in my lifetime as I am a big fan of Dim Sum and I must say that Ambassadors is a top choice. I couldn’t complain about any of their dishes that came out. I ordered the following:

Rice Noodle Roll w/ Shrimp

Har Gow (Shrimp Dumplings)

Deep Fried Squid Tentacles

My favourite would have to be the Rice Noodle Roll with Shrimp because unlike every other Dim Sum location Ambassadors actually customized it by adding veggies in their rolls to distinguish them from the rest. I suppose the service was not up to standards due to how busy it was when I was there. I guess this place really is known for their Dim Sum because it was really packed on a Sunday morning. Overall the food was great, the environment was good, and the service was not the best but the food really makes up for it.
Food 9/10
Service 6/10
Experience 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment