Thursday 22 March 2012

Canyon Creek Chophouse


So it was a beautiful day today and that means it was perfect patio weather. I went with a few friends to a steak house I heard only good things about. Canyon Creek is a well reputable restaurant and they cater to more sophisticated customers. I found the menu to be even more expensive then The Kegs. When we entered I noticed the dim lighting and expensive looking furniture and fixtures. Right then I knew this place is going to hurt my pockets J. So when we seated, the waitresses was very polite and accommodating to any questions we had. She started us off with drinks and this place even gives out complimentary starter whole-wheat rolls with some sweet butter I never had before. You can never go wrong with free bread and butter. This butter was amazing though; they made it their own by adding some sugar or sweetener to give it a great taste. So I ordered a large Grilled New York Steak with fresh vegetables and a loaded baked potato. When I took my first bite I knew exactly what all the hype was about. The steak at this restaurant was just phenomenal, no other place like it!


I noticed the server would constantly check up on us to see whether we needed a refill or if the food was okay. I really appreciated good service and this place offers very good service. So of course good service equals good tip. Although this place is a lil on the expensive side I thought it was definitely well worth it.
Food    9.5/10
Service 9.5/10
Experience 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment