Tuesday 6 March 2012

Grazie Ristorante


 
 The restaurant of choice for today is a local Italian restaurant Grazie, just outside Vaughan Mills mall along Jane and Rutherford. Grazie has a fine reputation of great service and authentic Italian cuisine. I had wen to Grazie today with a couple of friends to have some dinner. I was excited to experience the big hype about this restaurant for a while now.

 When I first arrived the restaurant was quite packed, not surprising seeing that it was dinner time. We waited for about 15 minutes before finally being able to settle down. The servers were very well organized. I noticed the arrangement of servers divided into groups managing certain sections of the restaurant, overall very organized. I was also very impressed by the quality of service Grazie provided. Generally I find during rush hours customer service tends to lack due to the amount of customers vs. servers. At Grazie I still received quality service regardless.


 My dinner choice of the night was the Prato, fettuccine with grilled chicken and diced green onions. Flavor wise I was satisfied; the chicken was very moist and well-seasoned. As for the pasta, the noodles were cooked to perfection overall enhancing the texture of the dish. The combination of the grilled chicken went very well with the fettuccine pasta. My only complaint was that my dish was slightly cold when it had arrived. I would have liked for it to be hot as I consume my meal, it was a little disappointing. 

 My overall experience at Grazie was satisfying. The food was great and the service was excellent. Perhaps some improvement on timing could be made for the kitchen staffs who prepare the meals. I recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a good Italian restaurant around Vaughan!



Food: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Experience: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment