Sunday 12 February 2012

Galaxy Diner

I woke up this morning craving for some good ol’ bacon and egg, but of course knowing me there was nothing in my fridge. I decided to go to ‘’ Galaxy Diner’’ it looked very unique from the outside. It’s not like most breakfast restaurants , they have a very ‘’50’s’’ theme inside. Posters and pictures all around the bathroom and hallways, it was quite interesting actually. From the tables and tiles to the counter tops and walls its not modernized at all. It’s nice to see a family owned business that still keeps their originality like that.  I really enjoyed eating at Galaxy Diner, the servers were so welcoming and cheerful, and not to mention real good food served hot and fresh.



I took a while to order my food, my server was extremely patient with me; there were just so many items on the menu I wasn’t sure which one I wanted the most. After a few more minutes of decision making I decided to go with the Classic Galaxy Special. French toast, 6 strips of bacon, 3 scramble eggs, white toast and home fries

When my food arrived I dug into it right away, breakfast made just the way I want it. Fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, crunchy home fries. Mmmm Mmmmm good!


Overall , I would say that Galaxy Diner is a top choice for a great breakfast experience. If you are ever missing the diners from the good ol' days this is the place to go to. Good food, great service just awesome!

Food: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Experience: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment