Friday 3 February 2012

Montana's CookHouse


I ran into a good friend today after my morning classes. We decided to hang out and catch up on each others lives so we headed to a local restaurant near by for a quick bite. We ended up at Montana's Cook House just outside Vaughan Mills Mall along Rutherford.

Montana's has always been a local favourite around Maple. The service never fails to meet expectations. The servers are extremely friendly and knowledgeable which is it much easier for communication. Customer service is always a plus for me, especially since the last trip to Destiny was just plain awful.

I love the atmosphere inside Montana's. They provide a very ''at-home'' comfort feeling, its a really great place for family gatherings actually. Today I ordered the Kapow Shrimps, the Cook House Platter and of course a couple rounds of good ol' beer.


The Cook House Platter
 
The Kapow Shrimp



The Cook House Platter: Cheesy garlic bread, Spinach Cheese dip, Nan breads and yogurt. Mmmm Mmmm Good!

The Kapow Shrimp: Oh yes, it was KAPOW for ya' ! Fresh breaded fried shrimp tossed in sweet chilli sauce along side with the lemon wedge added a nice zesty kick. It was my favourite dish of the day, to bad the portions were so small.

Overall, I would say I was very satisfied with my meal and service today. The food came to me in less than 20 minutes! Nothing beats great service and good food!

Service: 10/10
Food: 9/10
Experience: 10/10

Can't wait to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment